skip to main | skip to sidebar
Daisies for Mae Brown

15.2.09

"I must write it all out, at any cost. Writing is thinking. It is more than living, for it is being conscious of living."
Ann Morrow Lindbergh
Posted by Me at 8:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2009 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • high
      • thank goodness for concrete
      • "I must write it all out, at any cost. Writing is ...
      • I am Saskatchewan
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)

About Me

My photo
Me
i like doing life.
View my complete profile